Smith Lake Park Pool Rules
- Swim suits only! Absolutely no athletic shorts or street clothes of any kind will be allowed. Swim suits must have the net liner in them that fit like briefs. This is a Health Department regulation.
- Underwear is not to be worn under swim suits. That is why swim suits have a net liner.
- Absolutely no shorts with zippers can be worn over swim suits.
- All babies must wear the Little Swimmies (these are the approved swim diaper for small children).
- No running is allowed in the pool area. Skinned knees and elbow’s that bleed are a health hazard to other swimmers.
- There is a zero tolerance for “sagging”. This is the style of clothes that don’t fit so that when they walk around their underwear and/or posterior hang out of their shorts. This is a family oriented pool and no one wants to be exposed to that kind of dress or behavior.
- There will be no public displays of affection (kissing and excessive physical contact) allowed. You will be ejected from the pool with no refund.
- No alcoholic beverages are allowed in the pool or Smith Lake Park.
- No coolers are allowed in the pool area. They may be left outside the fence and readily accessed as needed by obtaining a hand stamp at the ticket booth.
- No food or snacks of any kind, sodas, Gatorade, Kool-Aid or any other type of drink other than bottled water is allowed in the pool area. These attract bees and ants, creating a health hazard for all swimmers.
- All food and drinks other than bottled water must be kept outside the fence or in the concession or designated smoking areas.